Hosted Lync 2013 - Prices from £1.99
Cloud4 Hosted Lync 2013 - Voice, Video, IM Chat
What is Hosted Lync 2013?
Cloud4’s Hosted Lync is built on Microsoft Lync 2013 and delivers a complete unified communications suite providing real time IM chat, video and web conferencing, presence management, desktop and file sharing and enterprise voice, all from within a single window on your desktop or on the move on your smartphone or tablet device.
It’s easy to get started with Lync 2013, it’s is available in 3 easy to understand plans. All you need to do is select the mix of features that suits you and your business can access all the benefits of the future of communications today.
Key Features of Hosted Lync with Cloud4:
Hosted Lync 2013 Features
- Business Application Integration
- Hosted Lync integrates with your business apps such as Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Office too. So it’s easy to use and enhances the applications you use on a daily basis.
- Desktop Sharing
- Make collaboration on projects, documents or diagrams easy by sharing your desktop at the click of your mouse.
- Tabbed Conversations
- With Lync 2013 you can do even more with tabbed conversations. Quickly switch between IM, video or voice conversations across multiple tabs.
- HD Video Conferencing
- Enjoy a greater video experience as Lync 2013 supports HD video conferencing and can even integrate with some other fixed conferencing solutions.
- Integrated meeting scheduling
- Hosted Lync 2013 also combines with Outlook so you can easily schedule and join those important meetings bringing your team, partners or clients together.
- Lync to Voice
- Lync provides a full Enterprise Voice solution that can replace your traditional PBX, not only improving your communications but reducing your costs.
Hosted Lync 2013 – 4 Important Benefits
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Hold your meetings online to reduce travel costs, improve worker collaboration and project delivery time to ultimately improve your ROI.
- Enabled Collaboration
- Speed up delivery of projects and quotes, close more deals and make more profit through better collaboration with your team.
- Enabled user mobility
- Users can work remotely and can access Lync’s great features on the move, improving business mobility and user productivity.
- Ability to replace your PBX
- Hosted Lync supports many common voice features so users can answer, forward, hold, transfer, park and release a call. And with Cloud4’s Lync-Voice you can make and receive calls securely to anyone across the PSTN network over the cloud*
*Additional costs apply to calls made externally over the PTSN and mobile networks. For a full quotation and call rates please contact our team.
NB: Please note that additional costs will apply when making calls externally over the PSTN or Mobile networks. For a full quote of landline, mobile and international rates please contact our team today.
If you need support our team are here to help you.
Finally if you are looking to unlock the full power of Lync including Lync Enterprise Voice and be able to make and receive calls both internally and externally over the PSTN and mobile networks then you need to select the Enterprise plan.
If you need any help in deciding what plan suits you best our team are always happy to help you.